The Dorset Chalk Stream Club will have its first winter social gathering in West Stafford Village hall on Friday the 31st October starting at 7.00pm
The evening will be a totally informal celebration of the 2014 Trout season, with the usual breaks for food and drink, alongside a fly tying evening.
Charles and Lee will provide a relaxed evening comprising of a few demonstrations with some guidance, so please bring some fly tying kit with you…. Those of us who do not tie should come along and at least give it a go!!
- Please bring a plate of food to pop on the buffet table.
- A bottle of your favorite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man Inn
- Bring along any of your unwanted tackle and sell it on the second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand, just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – email@example.com
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow Chalk Stream and fly fisher folk, perhaps forward this e mail.
- We can put together the rest of the winter program including the photographic competition.
Harry Wallace will be selling his range of rather fantastic Grayling flies ready for this winter!
Bring along some spending money – www.funkyflytying.co.uk/ will have a retail stand for the evening.
Only £2.00 on the door.
Could you please avoid parking in the pub car park, use the village hall car park, in front of the pub or please park at our house (The Dairy House, map at the bottom of this link) just a short walk from the village.