The Dorset Chalk Stream Club will have its Christmas social gathering in West Stafford Village hall on Friday the 12th December starting at 7.00pm
The evening will be a totally informal celebration of the Chalk Stream Club, with the usual breaks for food and drink, alongside several slide shows.
**STOP PRESS** Dr Tony Hayter Author of : “FM Halford and the Dry Fly Revolution” and “G.E.M. Skues The man of the nymph” Will be attending our next Chalk Stream Club gathering on the 12th December to present us with a slide show and a book signing, for those who already have these books or would love to purchase one.
Plus an evening of your Fishing / River work etc slide shows.
Please put a few of your photographs on a memory stick and we can put them up on a screen.
We did this in November last year and it was a really great evening.
- Please bring a plate of good food to pop on the buffet table.
- A bottle of your favorite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man Inn
- Bring along any of your unwanted tackle, flies and books to sell on the second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand (f.o.c.), just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow Chalkstream and flyfisher folk.
- News on meetings coming in the new year.
Only £2.00 on the door.
Could you please avoid parking in the pub car park, use the village hall car park, in front of the pub or please park at our house (The Dairy House, map at the bottom of this link) just a short walk from the village.