The Dorset Chalk Stream Club will have its first winter social gathering at West Stafford Village hall on Friday the 8th November starting at 7.00pm
The format for the evening will be a totally informal celebration of the 2013 Trout season..
- Please bring a plate of food to pop on the buffet table.
- A bottle of your favourite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man.
- Please put a few of your photographs on a memory stick and we can put them up on a screen.
- The usual second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand, just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – email@example.com
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow Chalkstream and flyfisher folk.
- We can put together the rest of the winter program.