The Dorset Chalk Stream Club will have its first New Years social gathering in West Stafford Village hall on Friday the 30th January 2015 starting at 7.00pm
The evening will be a totally informal celebration of the Chalk Stream Club, with the usual breaks for food and drink, alongside two awesome slide shows.
Firstly Lewis and Alex will share with us their amazing knowledge of Grayling Fishing, including tactics and fly patterns to “Team England” level!
After the break they will take us on a jaw dropping trip to New Zealand, a Fly fishing Mecca… Where they have both spent months fishing, literally off the beaten track!
David Burton will have a stand with his fabulous fish prints. Check out his rainbow trout mural!!
- Please bring a plate of good food to pop on the buffet table.
- A bottle of your favorite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man Inn
- Bring along any of your unwanted tackle, flies and books to sell on the second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand (f.o.c.), just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – email@example.com
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow Chalkstream and flyfisher folk.
- News on exciting meetings coming in the new year.
Only £2.00 on the door.
Could you please avoid parking in the pub car park, use the village hall car park, in front of the pub or please park at our house (The Dairy House, map at the bottom of this link) just a short walk from the village.
John E Aplin