The Dorset Chalk Stream Club will have its next social gathering in West Stafford Village hall on Friday 27th February starting at 7.00pm
We are absolutely thrilled (seriously excited) to have Budgie Price and Trevor Harrop from The Avon Roach Project with us for the evening, I can tell you that these two guy’s (not forgetting the huge amount of supporters) work with Roach and the River Avon, will leave your hearts sevearly warmed, and inspire you to get out and do just a little bit more for your river….
Trevor and Budgie will also show the fabulous Roach Movie made by Hugh Miles… http://www.avonroachproject.co.uk/avon-roach-project-roach-picture-gallery.html
Please take a good look at their website, I was at one of their presentations not so long ago… Amazing…..
Not forgetting, not so long ago the Frome had a good head of massive Roach…. Could we get them back???
- Please bring a plate of good food to pop on the buffet table.
- A bottle of your favorite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man Inn
- Bring along any of your unwanted tackle, flies and books to sell on the second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand (f.o.c.), just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – email@example.com
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow Chalkstream and flyfisher folk.
- News on meetings coming in the new year.
Only £2.00 on the door.
Could you please avoid parking in the pub car park, use the village hall car park, in front of the pub or please park at our house (The Dairy House, map at the bottom of this link) just a short walk from the village.