The Dorset Chalk Stream Club will have its second winter social gathering in West Stafford Village hall (DT2 8AG) on Friday the 24th November 2017 starting at 7.30pm
Just look at another amazing evening we have lined up for you all…
“Watermeadows: their history and value to anglers” with Michael Heaton –
An archaeologist, historian and fly-fisherman, Mike has a keen interest in watermeadows and is the founder of watermeadows.org
The work Mike and his team have carried out on the watermeadows of the Wylye Valley in Wiltshire is fascinating, and Mike is very kindly coming to share this watery passion with us, another evening not to be missed!
There will also be a stand featuring a rather fine Fly Rod Builder “Tom Regula” Looking for that little treat for Christmas, check out Tom’s website – www.tomregularods.co.uk
- Please bring a plate of good food to pop on the buffet table.
- A bottle of your favourite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man Inn
- Bring along any of your unwanted tackle, flies and books to sell on the second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand (FOC), just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow Chalk stream and fly fisher folk.
- News on meetings coming over this winter. Could you please avoid parking in the pub car park, use the village hall car park, in front of the pub or please park at our house (The Dairy House, map at the bottom of this link) just a short walk from the village. Entrance for this winters gatherings will again be freeof charge.
- The heating and website will again be sponsored by West Dorset Foodie
- The Dorset Wildlife Trustthrough the Dorset Wild Rivers Project have again very kindly sponsored the hire of the village hall for the Dorset Chalk Stream Club