The Dorset Chalk Stream Club will have its November social gathering in West Stafford Village hall (DT2 8AG) on Friday the 30th November 2018 starting at 7.30pm Just look at another amazing evening we have lined up for you all…
We have a fabulous and rather important talk for this evening with the title – ‘Poole Harbour catchment – what’s happening on the ground to protect our river environments – an update on the Poole Harbour Catchment Partnership and the planned Biodiversity Catchment Delivery’
To be very kindly delivered by – Nicola Hopkins – Poole Harbour Catchment Partnership Coordinator and Sarah Williams – Catchment Biodiversity Specialist.
You should also have previously received your invite to the charity dinner, what fun this will be…. But you will need to book in fairly quickly 🙂
Proudly supported by the Dorchester Fishing Club and the Dorset Chalk Stream Club, Sunninghill Prep School is delighted to host a charity evening in support of Fishing for Schools and Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance.
Tuesday 18th December | Drinks and Canapés 7pm | Carriages 11pm | Tickets £25
RSVP email@example.com or 01305 262306
Join us for an evening of hearty dining, fine wines and entertaining after dinner speakers.
The Drawing Room | Sunninghill Prep School | South Court | South Walks Road | Dorchester | DT1 1EB
- Please bring a plate of good food to pop on the buffet table, a bottle of your favourite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man Inn
- Bring along any of your unwanted tackle, flies and books to sell on the second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand (FOC), just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow chalk stream and fly fisher folk.
- News on meetings coming over this winter. Could you please avoid parking in the pub car park, use the village hall car park, in front of the pub or please park at our house (The Dairy House, map at the bottom of this link) just a short walk from the village. Entrance for this winters gatherings will again be free of charge.
- The Dorset Wildlife Trust through the Dorset Wild Rivers Project have again very kindly sponsored the hire of the village hall for the Dorset Chalk Stream Club