Chalkstream club at last… When you have a moment… The Dorset Chalk Stream Club will have its first winter social gathering in West Stafford Village hall on Friday the 13th November starting at 7.30pm
The evening will be the usual totally informal celebration of the Chalk Stream, with the usual breaks for food and drink, alongside several slide shows.
**STOP PRESS** Dr Tony Hayter Author of : “FM Halford and the Dry Fly Revolution” and “G.E.M. Skues The man of the nymph” Will again be attending the Chalk Stream Club gathering, to present us with a slide show and book signing for those who already have these books or would love to purchase one.
Tony gave us the most amazing presentation about Skues at our last Christmas gathering and will now talk us through “FM Halford and the Dry Fly Revolution”
**The famous Chalk Stream Club buffet break**
Then a selection of your Fishing / River work etc slide shows.
Please put a few of your photographs on a memory stick and we can put them up on a screen.
We did this in December last year and it was a really great evening.
*New Chalk Stream Club Fly Tier Brian Cleverton will be selling his Grayling flies and taking orders for your favourite patterns*
- Please bring a plate of good food to pop on the buffet table.
- A bottle of your favourite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man Inn
- Bring along any of your unwanted tackle, flies and books to sell on the second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand (FOC), just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – email@example.com
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow Chalk stream and fly fisher folk.
- News on meetings coming over this winter.
Only £2.00 on the door.
Could you please avoid parking in the pub car park, use the village hall car park, in front of the pub or please park at our house (The Dairy House, for map follow this link) just a short walk from the village.