The Dorset Chalkstreams Club will have its October, (post season) autumn social gathering in West Stafford Village hall (DT2 8AG) on Friday the 26th October 2018 starting at 7.30pm Just look at another amazing evening we have lined up for you all…
Kris Kent will be giving us a talk with the title – “Fishing Food” a fishing life explored through food and friends.
Kris Kent has been fly fishing and trotting for brown trout and grayling for over 20 years in the UK, Europe and Scandinavia.
He is Chief Guide at Chalk Stream Dreams, Fishing Manager at Orvis in Stockbridge, PR Officer for the Grayling Society and helps out The Wild Trout Trust with their online communications and events.
Theo’s Balsam Bashing books will be available on the night for a small donation to the WTT.
- Please bring a plate of good food to pop on the buffet table, a bottle of your favourite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man Inn
- Bring along any of your unwanted tackle, flies and books to sell on the second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand (FOC), just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – email@example.com
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow chalk stream and fly fisher folk.
- News on meetings coming over this winter. Could you please avoid parking in the pub car park, use the village hall car park, in front of the pub or please park at our house (The Dairy House, map at the bottom of this link) just a short walk from the village. Entrance for this winters gatherings will again be freeof charge.
- The heating and website will again be sponsored by Dorset Foodie Family
- The Dorset Wildlife Trust through the Dorset Wild Rivers Project have again very kindly sponsored the hire of the village hall for the Dorset Chalk Stream Club