The Dorset Chalk Stream Club will have its first autumn social gathering in West Stafford Village hall (DT2 8AG) on Friday the 27th of October 2017 starting at 7.30pm
Just look at another amazing evening we have lined up for you all…
Carved and painted fish – With Ian May…
Ian is a local Masters level AAPGAI fly fishing instructor; based in Fordingbridge, fabulous cabinet maker, photographer and of course fish carver…
Ian will be doing a slide show and talk along with some hands on introduction to this amazing art…
Ian has also just started carving Tim Pike’s 30lb plus recent Gaula salmon… This will be the centrepiece..
- Please bring a plate of good food to pop on that famous Chalkstream Club buffet table.
- A bottle of your favourite tipple, or grab a drink from the Wise Man Inn
- Bring along any of your unwanted tackle, flies and books to sell on the second hand tackle table, and if you would like to have a stand (FOC), just give me a ring 01305 257490 or ping me an email – email@example.com
- Please bring friends along to meet fellow Chalk stream and fly fisher folk.
- News on meetings coming over this winter. Could you please avoid parking in the pub car park, use the village hall car park, in front of the pub or please park at our house (The Dairy House, map at the bottom of this link) just a short walk from the village.
- Entrance for this winters gatherings will again be free of charge (thanks to our sponsors).
- The heating and website will again be sponsored by West Dorset Foodie
- The Dorset Wildlife Trust through the Dorset Wild Rivers Project have again very kindly sponsored the hire of the village hall for the Dorset Chalk Stream Club
Spread the word…
See you all soon