The next meeting is on Friday 22nd March 7.00pm in West Stafford village hall.
A very informal gathering of like minded people, an evening of fishing, fly tying, second hand tackle and chalk stream chat…..
- Slide show “Chalk streams, Past, Present and Future” by Allan Frake
- A social break…
- Slide show “Sea Trout and Salmon fishing on the Frome” by Paul Bullimore chasingsalmon.blogspot.co.uk
- Bring any fishing tackle you would like to sell for the “Second Hand Tackle Table”
- Harry Wallace will be there again selling his wonderful flies
- Information table, if you have any brochures you would like to put out please do
- Displays and information of work on Chalk Streams
- Ideas for future gatherings, your chance to get involved
- Drinks can be bought over from the Wise Man
There will be a small charge on the door to cover the hire of the village hall.
A fair few of us had a great meal in the “Wise Man” prior to the meeting, we will be doing this again at 6.oopm if you fancy booking a table telephone the pub on 01305 261970
If you would like to help out please ring John Aplin on 01305 257490 or email email@example.com