The first meeting is on Friday 21st September 6.30pm at West Stafford village hall.
A very informal gathering of like minded people, an evening of fishing, fly tying, second hand tackle and chalk stream chat…..
Our first guest speaker to very kindly come forward for our launch of the “Chalk Stream Club” is Charles Jardine who will do a presentation with the title of “Fly fishing near and far”
• Presentation by Charles Jardine
• Bring any fly fishing tackle you would like to sell for the “Second Hand Tackle Table”
• Fly tying table, bring your vice and show us what you can do
• Information table, if you have any brochures you would like to put out please do
• DWT and EA Displays and information on their work on Chalk Streams
• Ideas for future gatherings, your chance to get involved
• Drinks can be bought over from the Wise Man
There will be a small charge on the door to cover the hire of the village hall.
If you would like to help out please ring John Aplin on 01305 257490 or e mail email@example.com