The next meeting is on Friday 1st February 7.00pm in West Stafford village hall.
A very informal gathering of like minded people, an evening of fishing, fly tying, second hand tackle and chalk stream chat…..
- Part 1: Slide show “There and back Again” by John Grindle & Glyn Williams – fly fishing adventures in Ireland, Slovenia, Bosnia, Poland
- Part 2: Slide show “My 20 favourite river patterns” by Charles Jardine
- Bring any fly fishing tackle you would like to sell for the “Second Hand Tackle Table”
- Harry Wallace will be there again selling his wonderful flies
- Fly tying table, bring your vice and show us what you can do
- Information table, if you have any brochures you would like to put out please do
- Displays and information of work on Chalk Streams
- Ideas for future gatherings, your chance to get involved
- Drinks can be bought over from the Wise Man
There will be a small charge on the door to cover the hire of the village hall.
If you would like to help out please ring John Aplin on 01305 257490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org